Welcome to the 29:11 Photography Blog

We are so glad to have you come and visit our blog. We are a husband and wife team that are just everyday people like you. Come walk with us...Share in our joy and look through our eyes as we capture the hope and future of those we come in touch with!!



About Me

My photo
Dallas, Georgia, United States
Photos have such a way of telling a story. This is where my passion and love of photography comes in. I want to use my camera and aristry to tell your story. I simply love what I do!!! Every individual has a uniqueness about them and that is where we get to join you in making your photograph more than a memory, but a hope and a future.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day



Well sorry it has been awhile since I posted something.  Things have been picking up and it has gotten a little crazy here.  Good news is I am still around!!! :)

Father's day was an awesome weekend.  My Father In Law came down for a visit and I was able to capture some shots of my daughter with him.  Here is what was really neat, it wasn't a planned session.  Instead what I did was captured them in the moment as she was enjoying him and he was enjoying her. 

Of course boys will be boys as you can see with Papaw, Noah and their guns!!

Robert



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers